Graduate recruitment Summer 2022 - Graduate Surveyor role
We are on the lookout for best-in-class talent to join our team in Summer 2022. We are one of the leading niche retail and leisure property practices across England and Wales.
About Green & Partners:
Established for 30 years, we passionately believe in the future of retail and the relevance of bricks and mortar stores. What we do shapes the direction of the towns and cities we are involved in. If this resonates with you, then now is the time to contact us!
With our nationwide coverage, we deliver strategic initiatives for all stakeholders of retail and leisure property; our client base extends across pension funds, property companies, local authorities, private individuals and national retailers. We have an excellent track record of resolving issues created by the structural changes in consumer habits and are actively involved in the repurposing of 10 department stores to deliver a variety of mixed use schemes.
- Join a leading specialist practice, at our fantastic new offices overlooking the iconic Carnaby Street in central London.
- The role is across the Investment, Agency and Lease Advisory Teams providing the candidate with invaluable experience across all three disciplines.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential.
- Excellent track record of APC pass rate.
- Support from our in house APC assessor.
- Work closely alongside Equity Partners as part of market leading teams.
- Direct contact with clients from day one.
- Desire to become a key player within the company and industry.
- Like us, believes in the future of the High Street and the key role we play in shaping this.
- Highly motivated, hardworking and creative.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of marketing and active on social media platforms relevant to business.
- Ready to work with and keen to grow our established client base.
Please apply to Anita Briant attaching a copy of your CV along with a covering letter as to why you believe you are best suited to the position.
Closing date for applications: 29th October 2021.